Monday 13 December 2010

Editing Newspaper Advertisments.












I then had to add in the slogan 'what's your style' and then the print ad was complete




The image looked better dark and this was the final outcome.


















I then messed around with the brightness of the image.
















I then straighten the image so that there was a definate divide if hair and no hair.
















To make the channel 4 stand out more i changed the colour to white so that it clear to the audience what channel the documentary is on.

















I then added the image to the writing.















I then chose my image.
















One the writting was complete I merged all the writting together so that they were easy to move around when the image was add.
































To make the written I took the letter from the channel 4 website I copied and pasted each letter to make it look authentic, it took time but it was worth it.















I firstly got the channel 4 image from the internet and put it on a tansparent background and it was easy to editing and change its colour because it is a simple image.














No comments:

Post a Comment